Technology advancement in TVs has been drastically increased in this decade. And a lot of new features is introducing every year. As you have seen a lot of experiments in TV Technology for ex. LCD, LED, OLED and QLED and Companies are more focusing on the marketing of new terminology. So that people get interested in buying or frequent replacement of old TV. Hence, to select a good TV is not an easy task. So be with us and we will discuss all the important parameters before buying a TV.
Key Parameter To Select a TV –
1. Screen Size of the TV – Screen Size depends on many factors like – your room size, your personal preference, and your budget. Most of peoples want bigger TV size as much as possible in their budget with quality.
|SCREEN SIZE||VIEWING DISTANCE (fit)||BEST USE FOR|
|< 32 Inch||4-8||Small size bedrooms|
|> 32 Inch & < 49 Inch||6-10||Average size living rooms and bedrooms|
|> 49 Inch & < 65 Inch||10-14||Big living rooms and any bedrooms|
|> 65 Inch||> 12||Bigger halls or media rooms or outdoor TV|
2. Screen Resolution of the TV – Resolution of a TV is the number of pixels horizontally and vertically from which a picture makes on display. Higher resolution always produced a great picture quality. presently 4K resolution is considered to be the standard.
|480P (Standard)||SD channels & DVDs, Low-Quality Picture|
|720P (HD Ready)||HD Quality Picture, use for smaller TV s|
|1080P(Full HD)||Blu-ray Movies, Full HD Picture|
|2160P(4K or Ultra HD)||Support HDR content, 4 times of 1080P, the Best resolution|
|4320P(8K or Full Ultra HD)||The highest level of resolution right now, very costly TVs, very low 8K content|
3. Type of TVs – There is a different type of TVs available in the market right now. In which OLED & QLED are the red hot topic in the TV market. LCD & LED TVs are still in the race due to the variety of customers. So let’s discuss the key features of the different type of TVs.
|FULL FORM||Liquid Crystal Display||Light Emitting Diode||Organic Light-emitting Diode||Quantum dot light emitting diode|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||480P,720P||1080P,4K||4K||4K, 8K|
|BEST KNOWN FOR||HD picture quality, Affordable||Excellent picture quality||High degree of color accuracy, HDR||Very thin & lightweight, low power consumption|
|DISPLAY SIZE||Up to 40 “||Any Size||55 ” & above||55 ” & above|
4. Refresh Rate of the TV – Refresh rate is measured in Hertz(Hz). it describes how many times a picture is refreshed on the screen per second. The normal refresh rate is 60 Hz generally. greater the refresh rate, you got more clarity in the picture. you got blurry images in fast-moving scenes. you should prefer a high refresh rate (120 Hz) for a 4K TV.
5. What is a SMART TV – you have listened to these terms many times around the world. SMART TV can do various tasks like web browsing, stream media, movies, playing games & more integrated apps ( Netflix, Youtube, etc).it has built-in Wifi feature to connect with your home router or can connect with wired LAN. These are differed by companies depending on the operating systems like – Android, WebOS, Tizen, Roku & Smartcast. Smart TVs are becoming very popular day by day due to these features. you must buy a Smart TV.
“TV was always smart but now it is smarter than ever and will be smartest in the coming future. “
Hope you enjoy the information. now you can make a clear decision to buy a TV as per your budget. In addition to that, we have also make the list of Top 10 TVs in Premium, Top, Mid & Basic Segment. If you need our recommendation then you can refer blow here.
PREMIUM SEGMENT TVs ( Above 65 INCH )
1. SONY BRAVIA 4K UHD LED SMART ANDROID TV | 85 INCH
2. SONY BRAVIA 4K UHD LED SMART ANDROID TV | 65 INCH
3. LG 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 75 INCH
4. SONY 4K UHD OLED SMART TV | 65 INCH
5. SAMSUNG 4K UHD QLED SMART TV | 65 INCH
6. LG 4K UHD OLED SMART TV | 65 INCH
7. SAMSUNG 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 75 INCH
8. TCL 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 75 INCH
9. PANASONIC 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 65 INCH
10. SANYO 4K UHD LED SMART ANDROID TV | 65 INCH
TOP SEGMENT TVs ( 49 INCH to 65 INCH )
1. SONY BRAVIA 4K UHD OLED SMART TV | 55 INCH
2. LG 4K UHD OLED SMART TV | 55 INCH
3. SAMSUNG 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 55 INCH
4. SAMSUNG 4K UHD QLED SMART TV | 55 INCH
5. LG 4K UHD IPS LED SMART TV | 49 INCH
6. LG 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 49 INCH
7. SONY FULL HD LED SMART TV | 50 INCH
8. PANASONIC 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 49 INCH
9. Mi FULL HD LED ANDROID TV | 49 INCH
10. KODAK 4K UHD LED SMART TV | 50 INCH