In Today’s World where all of Us are surrounded by Smart Gadgets like – Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, Smartwatch
1. Do Not Own All Gadgets – Yes, Sorry to say you, But It is important to stick only useful gadgets as per your requirement. if you have fewer gadgets than obviously, you save more time in a day. Because the company focuses only on the marketing of any new product with too much hype. As a result, most users want to buy it without understanding their need.
2. Use the Power of Discipline – Yes, you can use the power of discipline to use gadgets in the time frame. As Mobile is mostly used the gadget in a day so you should only use it for calling rather than unusual tasks. You can use your gadgets as per your requirement only.
3. Avoid Continuous use of any Gadget – yes, you should not use your gadgets regularly. you should take 5-minute intervals every hour . it will avoid any headache or Eye strain problems to you.
4. Say GoodBye in Night- you should never use your Gadget in Night without proper light. So that it may not impact on your eyes. In addition to that,it can be more pleasing if you stop using at your sleep time. because generally, we all are using most while going to sleep.
5. Say Hello to Nature – Due to our busy lifestyles, we have just forgotten the power of mother nature. So try to use the maximum time possible, spending with Nature in the morning. Go out and take the power of the sun in the morning. So, you could counter the bad effects with the help of mother nature.
6. Don’t Be Slave of Gadgets – “you are the Boss of Gadgets, Gadgets are not the Boss of you.” Means – do not addict too much without any valid goal, or If you are not going to add any value to in your life. Because whenever we are trying to devalue our self then we addicted to gadgets easily.
7. Value Your Time – when you understand the value of your time deeply. then you obviously leave unwanted browsing on social media platforms. Because if we are not any professional work at social media platforms then we should not use more than learning. Always ask yourself a Question – Am I learning anything?